FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
In the FAQs you will find some answers to general questions about the game. If you have more questions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer as soon as possible
The majority of fun with Clue Hunter requires intellectual logical fun, however there are some physical parts in the game, therefore we recommend having at least one team member without mobility problems. Game rooms are sufficiently spacious to access them with crutches, however, the surface and size of the game areas are not adequate for users in a wheelchair. Currently access is limited, because in order to access the rooms you have to walk down a flight of stairs, which currently do not have any mechanical aid.
The game has background music and sound effect which alert the users about the inclusion of some electronic clues. There is no audio assistance system during the game, so we advise at least one person in the group without hearing problems. The lighting level is medium in all rooms and in the game reception.
Please tell us about your specific needs when making the reservation in order to enjoy the Clue Hunter experience to the fullest, as some users have played with reduced mobility.
- I WANT TO PLAY YOUR GAMES, WHAT ORDER WOULD YOU RECOMMEND?
- Due to the complexity and stress level we advise you to do the Office first, then the Basement and then the Train.
- IF THE STORY IS FOR A GENERAL AUDIENCE, DOES THIS MEANS IT IS ONLY FOR CHILDREN OR VERY CHILDISH?
- No, in fact our games are for adults, but in the case of the Office and Train we do allow minors over 8 years because they can help the adults, but they can’t be in the rooms by themselves. The complexity of the enigmas requires the presence of adults.
- WE ARE A COMPANY, CAN WE STAGE AN ACTIVITY IN YOUR FACILITIES?
- Of course, contact us by phone 0034 657 669 154 or send an email to email@example.com and we will tell you about tailor made events.
- I WANT TO COME WITH CHILDREN BELOW THE AGE OF 8. IS THAT POSSIBLE?
- Depends on the adventure. For the Office it would be best for them to be a bit older, a minimum of 12-14 years. In the rest of the adventures, so that the children can interact with the escape rooms, we consider they should be at last 7 in order for them to better understand the game concept. If you think the child’s mental age is sufficient, there is no problem, but remember to insist that this is just a game. For smaller children it is better to consult first.
- IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU WILL NOT LET US PLAY?
- That depends on the state of the team. If Clue Hunter staff sees that you are drunk or high on drugs you will not be allowed to enter the escape rooms, losing the reservation. If the room is destroyed or here is inadequate behaviour the game may be interrupted.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF WE’RE LATE?
- Depends on the time you arrive late, of you are less than 15 minutes late, the game is done all the same, no problem. If you arrive later than that the game cannot be started, and unfortunately, in this case, the rate cannot be refunded. To avoid this type of inconvenience, we advise you to come in public transport, walk or with spare time to find parking spaces.
- IF THE PERSON WHO MADE THE RESERVATION CAN’T COME, CAN THE REST OF THE TEAM PLAY?
- Of course. Clue Hunter is a team game, so the rest of the participants can come at the specified time and even invite someone as substitute.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF A PLAYER WANTS TO LEAVE THE GAME?
- Depending on the situation: if this person wants to quit the game he should leave the room so that he rest can keep on playing; if the person abandoning the room is incapacitated he should be accompanied by another team member who can take care of him, while the rest can keep on playing. In case of an accident or serious problems Clue Hunter staff controlling the game may decide to stop it completely.
- IF THERE IS JUST THE TWO OF US, CAN WE PLAY?
- Why not! The game becomes a bit harder, but if you dare to do so you can also play in couples. In this case we would advise you to play the Professor Waichosky’s Office Experience.
- CAN WE PARTICIPATE IF OUR GROUP IS OVER 5 PERSONS?
- Sure, you can play with up to 15 people at once, as we have 3 escape rooms you can access at the same time. But there is a maximum of 5 per room.
- IS IT NECESSARY TO USE PHYSICAL FORCE?
- Not at all, actually this is prohibited. You will have to look for, think, clarify information and share it. Communication and thinking is the best weapon. All you need is inside the room and it is completely forbidden to use personal items or items external to the game.
- CAN PEOPLE WITH HEART CONDITIONS OR CLAUSTROPHOBIA PLAY?
- This is not a dangerous game and there are no scares during gameplay; Clue Hunter staff always controls the game evolution to guide you if you are having difficulties or any doubt. If you need to, you can leave the room at any time. Even so it is not advisable to enter the Basement game if you have serious claustrophobia.
- CAN MINORS PARTICIPATE?
- This is a game designed for adults of any age, however, minors between 8 and 17 years can participate if accompanied by an adult who is part of the team. If al team members are below the age of 14, contact us and we will send you the form your guardians have to fill in.
- HOW MUCH IS IT?
- The three escape rooms cost 45 euros (including VAT) per team. Less than 10 euros per person if you are a group of 5.